Annual General Meeting
Monday 25th September, 7.30pm
The Fiddler, in The Lounge
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) Rouse Hill Rams Soccer Club
We hereby advise that the 2017 AGM will be held on Monday 25th September 2017 at The Fiddler in The Lounge, commencing at 7.30pm.
All members are invited to attend.
The Purpose of the AGM is:
- To confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting and of any Special General Meeting held since that meeting.
- To receive from the Committee reports on the activities of the association during the last preceding financial year.
- To elect office-bearers of the association.
APPOINTMENT OF PROXIES
- Each member is to be entitled to appoint another member as proxy by notice given to the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the time of the meeting in respect of which the proxy is appointed.
- A proxy vote can only be accepted made by a financial member of the association who has been a member for three months.
- The notice appointing the proxy is to be in the form set out the attached “Form - appointment of Proxy”